Would This Movie Have Been Better with Rachel Weisz?
A spiritual sequel to what may be my best list of all time, Is Rachel Weisz the Best Part of This Movie?
- •The Dark KnightMaggie Gylenhaal was great in the role of Gotham's assistant D.A. and Batman's love interest. Rachel Weisz would have been better.
- •InceptionMarion Cotillard was perfect, this movie would not have been better with Rachel Weisz.
- •Girl, InterruptedThis just feels right. Young Rachel Weisz would have fit in perfectly, and made this movie better.
- •A League of Their OwnRachel Weisz can play American like a pro, but even she can't play THIS American. Rachel Weisz would not have made this movie better.
- •Mad Max: Fury RoadRachel Weisz as Charlize Theron's battle-hardened, badass twin sister who also drives fire trucks through the desert? No. Get it out of your head, because it wouldn't have worked. Rachel Weisz does not do buzz cuts. Or grease. This movie would not have been better with Rachel Weisz.
- •Jurassic WorldGive her a lab coat. Give her a bulletproof vest and a rifle. I don't care. This movie would have been better with Rachel Weisz.
- •Remember the TitansRachel Weisz as the progressive teacher who wants the kids to know that excelling in the classroom is just as important as excelling out on the field, if not more so, but she still shows up to every game anyway to support? This movie would have been better with Rachel Weisz.
- •The upcoming Mary Poppins rebootEmily Blunt is always fantastic. Rachel Weisz would not have made this film better.
- •Star TrekThree words. Vulcan Rachel Weisz. I'll let you draw your own conclusions here.