WAYS TO COMPLIMENT YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER'S TERRIBLE SCREENPLAY
I can't be the only one who needs this list.
- •"It's really good!"Compliment right at the top. Keep it vague and just positive enough to not be suspicious.
- •"Really well formatted"It probably isn't, but say it anyway.
- •"Perfect title"They definitely put a lot of time into titling, and they were hoping someone (i.e. you) would notice.
- •"This specific part was so suspenseful/hilarious/interesting"Find one thing to like and they'll forget about the massive pile of things you hate.
- •"I couldn't stop reading!"...because of the guilt I felt due to me promising I would read it, like, two months ago.
- •"The only thing is that it's a little long."Every script is. He/she can accept that.