Injuries, Ailments and Illnesses Experienced
Inspired by @benjets
- •IBS (misdiagnosis). After several years of ongoing agonizing abdominal pain and every test under the sun, including needles put deeply into each of my wrists for some fucking reason, I was given the "yeh we have no idea what's going on" diagnosis of IBS. Turns out I had stomach/bowel adhesions from a bad stomach infection I got in Mongolia.
- •Food Poisoning In Mongolia. 20 hours of vomiting and shitting. 13 of which spent in a Yurt and then 3 in a car driving to a hospital. FML.
- •I once had this parasite, it made me so sick I couldn't eat properly for about 18 weeks, it grew to 3.8kg and I had to have it surgically removed through my abdomen. The doctors gave it to us to take home. We kept it. It continues to grow externally.
- •Morning sickness. About 18 weeks of feeling like I had the worst hangover ever. Imagine migraine level headache, nausea, bone-crushing tiredness for 24 hours a day. For weeks. Srsly, FML.
- •Once a horse stood on my foot and then the horse slipped in mud, my foot still under its, together we continued to slip down the hill. Every now and then, on a cold winter's morning, my foot will still ache...
- •Broke my arm as a kid but my parents thought I was just banging on a bit and they didn't take me to the doctor for a week. Joke was on them amirite