6 Items From Early 2000's That I Cherish and Covet
I think some objects are special.
- •My Lip Smacker💋👅💋 Repurchased recently.
- •"I'm with Stupid" CDAware that this was released in 95. But it was given to me in 2003 by my art teacher Ms. Bouse who was rad as shit. She saw me crying by the paint cubbies before lunch and told me she thought I'd like the record. And my brain went 🎉✨
- •Milky / gelly roll🌀🎨✒️
- •💚Green🌎 amoeba toteWhich was just washed for the first time since its purchase (ew). Got it on one of my first trips to Amoeba after begging my friend Annie who had just gotten her learners permit to drive us there. Also bought "I" by Magnetic Fields on CD as well as the criterion collection of "Rushmore" with the fold out hand-drawn map. It was really rainy.
- •Ben Kweller ButtonI was INTO it. Don't hate. Got this after seeing BK at the Roxy on his Sha Sha tour. Would later join his street team.......👐🏽
- •Fruit by the footHaven't saved any from the 00's but... We weren't allowed to eat stuff like this at home... I will forever be drawn to the forbidden synthetic fruits. 🍒🍉👅