How to End a Stressful Dream
Here's my dream from last night
- •(Mom was visiting). I had a car.
- •She told me the 6 train was leaving early.Sprints off... She's tiny and fast.
- •I went to park the car - zero spots.Speeding thru the blocks.
- •Got in fight with garage man who wanted to charge me 500 smacks.Ludicrous.
- •Started to rain.
- •Intermission. (Pee)I actually didn't. But you can.
- •Suddenly am at an Ivy League school with a very old man professor who assigns a long essay.Still raining.
- •I was unprepared and my pencil kept breaking.Borrowed a blue pen from guy called Mike who didn't care much about school but had a lot of gear & wore a Sherpa coat.
- •Then I asked the prof. if I could support my thesis with evidence from a film made in the last 25 years. His face lights up and he says of course.Almost like he knew what I was gonna write about.
- •I write a 10 pager about Daniel Hillard's character in Mrs. DoubtfireHe didn't need to grade it. I knew it was an A paper.