Perfume Genius ➕💦
I am a freak for perfume. I'm your best smelling friend. I like to layer. I like to collect. I like suggestions. I want to live in good smelling smells. Here are some of my favorites. What are yours?
- •Dior - Hypnotic PoisonThis one is a high school jam and I still do the do. It's basically what I'd imagine a very attractive and extremely sexual witch might smell like... Perhaps what Stevie Nicks might have smelled like in 1977... when she wasn't having coke sweats. To be more specific: apricot, musk, plum, coconut, SPICE, Brazilian rosewood, sandalwood, almond, vanilla. 100% sex.
- •Philosophy - Falling In LoveThis has been my go-to every single day since 2007. As far as perfumes go it's quite affordable. It's basically like a very romantic blackberry, musky cotton candy. It's also great for layering.
- •Regime des Fleurs - NitesurfI'm saving up for this puppy. (As well as Jazz Club by Replica- if you wanted to get me a gift 😎). It's beautiful and is easily activated by other scents. It's salty but sweet. If I had to describe - I'd say: Orange blossoms, a little bit of a 1970's coconut sunblock, shells, orange tic tacs, roses and ginger lily. If you can picture that combo? Also the bottle is chic as fuck.
- •Stella McCartney - StellaNever actually owned this but spritzed my mom's a lot in high school and also had my first real makeout sesh. wearing it. It's sharp and refreshing and feminine: peony & mandarin essence and rose 🌸🍊🌹
- •L'Artisan Parfumeur - Bois FarineThis is gorge. I became obsessed after smelling it at a department store on a Mom date and then she started wearing it so now it reminds me of her. It's round & earthy but very sophisticated and elegant. It's apparently for men? But I wear old spice and just think smells are smells. It's iris, sandalwood (and other types of wood) jasmine... And any smell is incomplete without some musk which it definitely has. Similar match would be: Not a Perfume by Juliette Has a Gun.
- •Hermès - Jardin Sur le ToitThis is an every-dayer as well. A relatively new favorite. Very fresh & light. Edgy & Parisian. Cheerful & feminine. Grass, Pear, magnolia, green apples, rose, magnolia and basil. 🌱
- •Lolita Lempicka - Lolita LempickaPossibly favorite? I don't know! The bottle looks like an extremely magical Apple. One of those smells I could chase down the street. It's sweet, and spicy and round and flowery. It's violet and licorice. With notes of Iris, vanilla, ivy, and one of my favorite smells: almond. It's delicious!
- •Diptyque - L'Ombre Dans L'EauWoodsy and sexy but still femme.Suggested by @alexandrafiber
- •Romance by Ralph LaurenIt smells like a woman!!!!Suggested by @anu
- •Candy by PradaCaramel, musk, vanilla, benzoin (had to look up what that was)...it smells like heavenSuggested by @emjuko
- •mermaid no. 1a light summery orange blossom scent that's clean, romantic and beachy.Suggested by @lindsaygelfand
- •Santal 33 - Le LobaAccording to my nose, this is the most popular scent in Los Angeles right now, and for good reason. While hugging people wearing Santal 33 I tend to linger 25% longer.Suggested by @Nicholas