Places I've Left My Glasses
Sometimes I take my glasses off subconsciously reacting to stress, joy or social anxiety. Many times l'lI put them down and leave. The following are real instances captured by my boyfriend.
- •At the Christmas party next to the pâté.
- •On his pillow
- •At my Grandpa's house next to his bowl of wooden prop oranges and lemons
- •On our sink that's so tiny it should be in an airplane bathroom.
- •At my mother's house next to her bowl of real oranges.
- •Fridge. This one was probably out of stress. I obviously had the hardest time finding them.
- •Reporting live from the New Year's Eve party.
- •On my keyboard that one day will be a real piano.
- •Raised up on my headAnd then search the entire place for themSuggested by @mkz