Tips for an Insomniac - Open List
Up late with a racing brain. How do ya fall asleep? I've tried podcasts, rain sounds, Zzz-quil, journaling, raisin bran, counting & reading... I'm in great need of some helpful techniques.
- •Transcendental MeditationSuggested by @tothemaxxx
- •Read a great book.You'll either guiltily fall asleep... Or you'll have read a great book.Suggested by @bjnovak
- •Natural CalmIt's a magnesium supplement you put in warm water and it chills ya out!Suggested by @alexandrafiber
- •Aggressively masterb8Suggested by @rebeccafern
- •AmbienSuggested by @videodrew
- •Do something elseThey say if you aren't falling asleep within 15 min to get up and do something for awhile and try againSuggested by @joannaspicer