Googling Symptoms I Dont Have
Sometimes it's nice to know there's somebody out there who feels the same way you don't.
- •"I feel like someone is pushing me"(From Yahoo Answers UK) *during anxiety Feel like someone pushing me foward what is this?* Has anyone eles got this strange feeling like your being push foward while walking or you feel your head is being pushed back while sitting, it seems to happen during anxiety or panic attacks, just wondering what it is
- •"My insides itch"(From forums.prohealth.com) Does anyone ever feel like their body is itching on the inside..Especially in the back, sides and legs.? If so do you know the cause? Thanks, greatgran
- •"I lose vision after orgasm"(From Yahoo Answers) *Slight loss of vision after orgasm?* Okay, so I've been having this thing lately where after I have an orgasm, there'll be some bright spots of light in my line of vision which just makes everything hard to see, and this lasts for about 5 minutes after the orgasm is over. Is this normal?
- •"I smell smoke for no reason"(From medhelp.org) I am a non-smoker. We are a non-smoking family. I am not around smokers at all. Why do I have the constant smell of smoke in my nose. It used to be just an occasional thing, but lately it seems to be all the time. I am concerned that this is a symptom of something I don't know about. The smell is strong. Am I going crazy or is there something to this I'm not aware of. Has anyone else experienced this?
- •"I like to eat my hair."(from psychforums.com) *this is GROSS. but i eat my pubic hair and scabs and more..* my biggest concern right now what i consume from my pubic area. the hair, discharge, toilet paper.. i'm sure it's not good for me, but would it cause any long term damage? i've heard of people that grow hair balls in their stomachs because our stomach acid can't dissolve the hair properly, but if i chew it up? ...ew. also the little fuzz balls off of blankets..
- •"My teeth are annoying me."(From Yahoo Answers) *My teeth are really annoying me and affecting my confidence can someone help?* a few months ago a bit of my tooth just randomly fell out and it seems that there is a black colour inside the tooth, i really hate it as i can't even smile in public as my confidence is so low, what can i do?
- •"I am gay in my dreams"(From Yahoo Answers) *Do gay dreams make you gay?* Last night i had a dream about me and one of my friends going to...engage in Same Sex acts/Which I'd NEVER do In real life. But it was related to that "what what in the butt" make By Maxwell on youtube, which me and my friend always sing that song together, does this make me gay? (I stopped the act before we did anything) Does this make me gay? I'm not gay, I dont act gay, I dont wanna be gay Soo Please tell me
- •"Coffee gives me bloody stools"(From Yahoo Answers) *i always have bloody stool when i drink coffee?!?* does anyone know why this is? i never have this when i dont drink coffee, but when i do drink coffee this happens it looks like there is some blood mixed in not a whole lot, but it is for sure there. anyone know? and i wanted to know if it could be the coffee, and yes it is hard for me to drop coffee i work nights so im hoping thats not what causes it. it is bright red blood mixed in.
- •"I want to punch my twin"(From Yahoo Answers) *My brother has Autism and i want to punch him?* I know the title sounds really cruel just hear me out, my twin brother was diagnosed with autism when he was 4 years old, when we were younger he wasn't so bad, he would just watch videos and do his own thing, but once he became 14 everything went down hill, he'll start random out burst in public and at home and he'll make these noises that are annoying and he'll make these noises for HOURS even at night...
- •"I feel like I'm going to die today"*i feel like i'm going to die soon?* I keep thinking, "You're times up," or "He's coming" or "almost there," and creepy stuff, and i have the feeling that i'm destine/going to die really soon....im not afraid of dying, or death itself. Not at all. But for some reason i keep thinking things like, "it's gonna happen again" or "get out before he comes" which is so, schizo-like....but i don't have schizophrenia.i already tried the diagnosis, i also don't have Paranormal Personality Disorder, either.