Hallmarks of a Good Vacation
I never really take vacations, but I decided to go on one before the fall rush begins.
- •Systematic destruction of a healthy diet and habitsThis isn't unhealthy eating, this is a death wish.
- •iPhone temperature warnings/temporary shutdownTuck it under that towel!
- •Micro pours of tequila all day
- •Trashy-low levels of SPF protection.
- •Huey Lewis and the News Pandora stationThe nexus of quality 80s pop.
- •Wet barefoot scampers to the potty with sun bleached eyes
- •Hats on heavy rotationJust switch it up when you feel it!
- •Clarity about future plans
- •The power nap before dinner.I call it a "re-rack." An indispensable vacation resource.
- •Making the Uber driver laugh
- •The group dinner.
- •Fleet footed little dances at 2am to music I wouldn't otherwise associate with.
- •The hyper-emo state when climbing into bed with vacation love buzz all over me.Figure it out.
- •Sleeping in a bathing suit.
- •Have a great weekend.