Is This Idea Taken? 📁
(I never posted this because it seemed like there wasn't enough payoff for the reader. This is a draft not in the sense that it's incomplete, but that it wasn't up to snuff. -Ed) The anatomy of an idea, it's appraisal, and the informal patent search by way of Googling to see if it already exists.
- •As I was making a shake I was thinking about how society has shifted its focus from *what we do* that defines us to *what it feels like.*
- •And it's not too far a leap to assume that we've become so psychologically self-aware because of the social media boom. Which we can't get enough of.
- •"You asked for it." ➡️
- •"You get the world you ask for" ➡️
- •"You get the world you don't fight for"💡
- •Hey that's pretty interesting. Is that a phrase? I bet people would love that phrase. Do I believe it? I guess a little. It's sounds better than it's helpful or important.
- •Let's google it. Maybe my SIT (see a previous list) is too high and it actually is new. But is it all that important? One step at a time. Let's check.
- •Wow. In all the vastness of the Internet, nobody has come up with the phrase "you get the world you don't fight for." So it's mine.
- •Do I want it?
- •Is it true?
- •Now it's not making sense anymore. I've thought-filed the teeth off the gears of this one...
- •You get the world you fight for, too. That's so much more optimistic.
- •Maybe one day. We'll see.