Make Me Wanna Read It
Invent a title of a book you think would appeal to me. (Please steer clear of obvious material references.) If I WANNA READ IT I'll add it here. If I DON'T WANNA READ IT I will respond personally to each idea anyway.
- •"The Millennium Myth"
- •Whoomp! There it is: A Tag Team Children MysteryJoin the Tag Team children as they search for a lost ruby in a spooky castleSuggested by @Waz
- •Wry Cooder!The collected stage banter of a true American virtuoso.Suggested by @tothemaxxx
- •"The Boba Fett Balance Wheel"In the future, an industrial designer invents a watch that makes time run more slowly or more quickly for the wearer and he uses it to steal secrets from big consumer electronics companies and sell them on the black market to the highest bidder.Suggested by @ChrisK
- •And Nature Must Obey NecessityA secret select group of Earth's brightest, strongest, and most capable have spent the past thirty years preparing another planet to eventually take on the human population. As Earth's habitability takes a sudden and drastic turn for the worse, the group realizes that their compact perfect civilization is about to end, and that their planet is not ready for the onslaught of the rest of the human race.Suggested by @esreed
- •Happy Birthday Mr. PresidentJFK's recently unearthed private diary, covers his presidency and his lovers.Suggested by @Suzanne
- •"Harry Potter: The Way I Would've Written It"By Donald TrumpSuggested by @sky
- •THE FEVER WARS by C.M. Stokely - A futuristic thriller set in Kenya about the corrupt use of genetic biology to fight a new kind of war.Suggested by @miggles36
- •THE FEVER WARS. come on. A+ submission. That's *exactly* what I was looking for. A must read.
- •"C is for Cookie: A Satirical Symbol of Gluttony in an Age of Mass Consumption" by Cookie MonsterFor the very first time, Cookie Monster reveals his entire public life has been an elaborate performance art piece meant to present a grotesque distortion of American-style capitalism. America's enthusiastic embrace of his persona, he is thrilled to add, only proves that capitalism is a dying dog that must be put out of its misery.Suggested by @jakebrandman
- •CIA: The Black Marker ChroniclesThis historical thriller uncovers the secrets we've all been awaiting. Presidential assassinations, terrorist attacks, Guantanamo Bay truths, and more. The most controversial conspiracy theories and highly classified government information is brought to light. Author: Edward Snowden (Forward by Walt Disney's revived, decarbonized body.)Suggested by @Jeremy
- •I Really Hate the New Wallpaper by Various Disgruntled SpiritsShort vignettes of haunted houses and the ghosts that are sick of being there.Suggested by @helmkampf
- •Jesus Saves. Moses Invests.The Jewish Secret to WealthSuggested by @bjnovak