Things I Notice📁
Mayery Draftmas! I'm not going to be negative or say these are pet peeves. I just notice them.
- •When someone types on an iPhone and it makes that key ticking soundThey don't seem to notice this.
- •When waiters/waitresses forget to bring the Diet Coke I ordered80 percent of all Diet cokes go undelivered. I notice this.
- •When someone driving has dry hands and you can hear their palms rub against the steering wheel as they turnHighly noticeable once you notice it
- •When the cookie you cheated on yourself by eating doesn't taste good enough to make it rewarding.Double burn.
- •When someone uses a word soon after hearing me use it.I noticed you've never said "venerable" before.
- •There is no clear rule about Amazon.com cutoff times for overnight delivery.Sometimes at 11am you have 4 hours left, sometimes you have 22 hours and 14 minutes for delivery two days later.
- •When people call me by my full name to my face.If this is how to best deal with some discomfort, I can notice that gracefully.
- •Everyone is a sociology expert.I notice this has replaced the Pop Culture Expert.