Things That No One Can Relate to 📂
(This one stayed in drafts for obvious reasons. Here ya go, Gene! Viva la Draft Week!) List request from @sweetbabygene. Here goes all the good will I've garnered. Really going for full alienation here, but at least Gene knows I'm a good pal.
- •When the seatbelt on the private jet reeks of someone's overbearing perfume.
- •Meet and greets in the summertime and the stew of sweaty handshakes.
- •The sadness of knowing I can never use a service like Tinder.
- •200+ guitars and I'm still looking for the one.
- •The intellectual injustice of knowing someone's not-so-secretly taking your picture and having to remember it's best to let it go.
- •Getting over an ex while she's plastered on billboards everywhere
- •When people tell you how much they love the album you made ten years ago.
- •Buying a Ferarri 599, driving it off the lot and racing it to Vegas. (I was getting over the ex on the billboard.)
- •The pain of selling a Ferarri 599 for half of what you paid three years later.