An imagined conversion about music between a man who woke up from a 20 year cryogenic sleep and a modern day unfrozen college kid.
- •"Do they still have mix tapes?""Yah, hip hop artists make them."
- •"Wait, rappers make mixes of different songs they like for other people?""No, that's a playlist."
- •"A playlist like radio stations have?""What's a radio station? You mean like Spotify?"
- •"What's Spotify, is that a detergent? What about albums? They must have those still.""Yah, I have a bunch on my phone. Mostly just pics of me and my friends, or stuff we think is funny."
- •"No, I mean records.""You mean like most likes for an Instagram? I think Kylie Jenner holds that record."
- •"Who's Kylie Jenner? Never mind..."
- •"...is Nirvana still cool?""Oh yah, the t-shirt company. They're very cool."
- •What about Biggie? Tupac? They still around still?""Oh yah, Tupac's still around. But about Biggie..."