What Am I Looking for Online Tonight?
Sunday nights always bring about an epic quest for the hard to find, uncomfortable to watch, and perhaps that which does not even exist.
- •Some kind of '70s era music gear.Rack mounted pre-amp? Could be. Pair of vintage speakers/speaker cab? I'm interested. Something made famous via a cocaine-assisted rock opera? GO ON.
- •Vintage Casio Data Bank watchModel DBC-60. New old stock. Black plastic.
- •Fall/Winter '15 season clothesNot out yet.
- •Newly uploaded videos of non-consent stops/searches, lawful-yet-obnoxious filming of police, anything with the question "am I being detained?"I have seen them all.
- •[REDACTED][I miss the early days of ListApp.]
- •A simple breakdown of the Meek Mill/Drake skirmishI am thirty seven now.
- •Any good reason to charge my Apple Watch again
- •Tinder for dogs
- •Vintage rock t-shirts on eBayThis is harder than it seems. Yesteryear's XL is today's M.
- •A nearly-finished List draft that can be easily salvaged/completed and postedDaddy needs them blue dots tonight.
- •Cool new fonts
- •Maybe a cool new flashlight?
- •Maybe a cool new knife.
- •Anything that ships tomorrow for Tuesday.
- •Stuff I already own so to lust after that which is already mine(Anybody else do this?????)
- •LiveLeak videos that are brutal but not fatal.
- •Oh look, I'm tired.Mission accomplished.