THINGS I IMAGINE WOULDN'T SOUND OUT OF PLACE COMING FROM THESE CELEBRITIES' MOUTHS
Just close your eyes and imagine Garry Marshall saying, "I forgot the bags." Maybe he never said it, but I don't know and you don't know.
- •"I forgot the bags." - Garry MarshallThis might be at the grocery store, or anywhere you can bring your own recyclable bags. I like to think that Garry Marshall recycles!
- •"Ok great. Thanks, pal." - Michael KeatonI imagine this to a valet guy or handyman, Keaton's wearing sunglasses and chewing gum.
- •"I adore this." - Angelica HustonIt just seems like Angelica Huston loves sharing her admiration for things in a very polite, professional way.
- •"Where are my manners?" - Kevin SpaceyHe must have said this (while not really meaning it!) on House of Cards, right?
- •"That's very kind of you to say." - Kyle ChandlerKyle "Calendar" Chandler never forgets a birthday, and never doesn't thank a fan for saying hey.
- •"I put Queens back on the map!" - Fran DrescherThis is kind of cheating, because I saw her say this on Jay Leno when I was a child, but she did and it is!
- •"Homonym." - John MalkovichIn that slow, methodical, intense way that he says everything!