TIMES IVE HAD TO COME BACK HOME AFTER LEAVING BECAUSE ID FORGOTTEN SOMETHING
This list will help me forget things less moving forward.
- •Today 7/17/2015 - grocery bags, coffee, all around decency
- •Last week - bike lock, lights, any thought for future self
- •June 2015 - came home, changed from pants to shorts because it was hot. Big mistake.
- •Just the other day - I forgot my wallet like an idiot.
- •Always - any piece of mail/invite/coupon/receipt that I need for whatever I'm leaving the house for
- •When my parents come to visit - a copy of a DVD they want to watch in their rv (last time it was GIANT)
- •May 15th - "why did I drive back here?"
- •Last Thursday at 4am - luggage I packed for a trip on an airplane, the very plane I boarded only an hour later
- •Summers - sunscreen, sunscreen, sunscreen
- •I should have an umbrella in my car, just in case.