Where Do Lost Socks End Up
Almost sounds like that song "Where Do Broken Hearts Go" but it is really a mystery how our warm sole mates end up solo.. Here are some of my ideas where to begin the search..
- •Land of Naughty ChildrenLump of coal and ONE sock - that's all you get when you end up on Santa's OTHER list
- •Same place as tiny screws and spare changeSure, your couch is one place they hang out - but this is just a portal to that other dimension
- •Darkest recesses of our imaginationSomething out of horror movies like Krampus or Badadook
- •Twilight ZoneNext stop - where Rod Serling took us each week.. Little did we know that there was a pile of socks at his feet
- •Where magic and science blurOkay, this is a bit of a knockoff from Serling's iconic monologue intro
- •Writer's Block No Fly ZoneJust an idea.. Where imagination begins so lie our missing socks..
- •Gollum's HideoutAlong with "my precious" dude had just about every stray item from Middle Earth!
- •Crow's nestSaw a funny video on Facebook where this lady was feeding one fine feathered friend, and it flew off with her spoon
- •Squirrel's or any rodent's nestThese furry critters hoard everything as well
- •Black hole of Commander "Wiz"We had a senior officer in our squadron that was notorious for losing paperwork; pretty sure that other items ended up wherever those documents are