Seven Books I'm Reading Right Now
I like to multi-read, which means I have a number of books being read at varying stages. Occasionally I find one in the bunch that captivates all my focus (i.e.: The Count of Monte Cristo or The Hunger Games series), but that is rare. More often I have between 7-10 books being read concurrently. Here are the ones in my active pile right now...
- •The Search for Significance by Robert S. McGee
- •Design Your Day by Claire Diaz-Ortiz
- •Rebuilding the Real You by Jack Hayford
- •Disappearing Church by Mark Sayers
- •Jesus The King by Timothy Keller
- •Surprised by Joy by C.S. Lewis
- •How to Pray by R.A. Torrey
- •What are you reading??