Seven Books I'm Reading Right Now
I like to multi-read, which means I have a number of books being read at varying stages. Occasionally I find one in the bunch that captivates all my focus (i.e.: The Count of Monte Cristo or The Hunger Games series), but that is rare. More often I have between 7-10 books being read concurrently. Here are the ones in my active pile right now...
- 1.The Search for Significance by Robert S. McGee
- 2.Design Your Day by Claire Diaz-Ortiz
- 3.Rebuilding the Real You by Jack Hayford
- 4.Disappearing Church by Mark Sayers
- 5.Jesus The King by Timothy Keller
- 6.Surprised by Joy by C.S. Lewis
- 7.How to Pray by R.A. Torrey
- 8.What are you reading??