- •A swim at cabbage tree bay and the drive up there past all those beautiful houses. Better still the walk around from Manly is very easy. The boathouse cafe food is spectacular.
- •If you want to spend a little less money then an early breakfast with great coffee at Calm cafe at Freshwater beach overlooking the reserve and ocean beyond is for you.
- •The walk over the hill from Freshy to Manly promenade and surrounds. Outstanding viewing.
- •Bodysurf at freshwater beach with the moon still in the sky and the sun on the horizon.
- •A mid afternoon pool comp at the Harbord Hilton to enjoy some aircon while its 38 degrees outside
- •Dumplings upstairs overlooking Dee Why beach watching the surfers
- •A late evening walk from curl curl to Queenscliff as the sun goes down.
- •Early morning tee off at long reef golf course. Awesome coastal views
- •The drive from Manly to Palm beach with a stop at Bilgola surf club for a cold one is an easy drive 45 mins tops.