Books That Changed My Life
- •Jurassic ParkMy parents wouldn't allow me to see the movie until I read the book. And I thanked them for that. The book is waaaay better than the movie and the movie is AWESOME!!!
- •X-Men AlphaAge of Apocalypse. Words can't describe the feeling I had seeing this for the first time. It was a different kinda X-Men. This first issue and the rest to come was the first time i actually read the issues and not only look at the pictures. It was a wonderful several months. And I wrote my first script based off of this series.
- •101 Ways to Have SexI'm a boy. Duh!
- •PlayboyFarrah Fawcett Cover Issue. First time I stole something were pictures from this issue at a BARNES & NOBLES. Then my parents caught me looking at them the next morning. Shame.
- •In Black and WhiteThe Sammy Davis Jr Story. I learned to live Sammy Davis. Flaws and all. He became the greatest entertainer to me because of this book. What a life. If you have the time...read it. He was so much more than a the singing black guy beside Sinatra.