TOP 10 movies of all time (and then 6 more because Fuck you, it's MY list) #movies
- •Network"This isn't a psychotic episode. This is a cleansing moment of clarity." My dad showed me this movie when I was 13 and I fell in love with Sidney Lumet and movies.
- •Saturday Night Fever"Shape up you assholes. We're the faces."
- •Die Hard"Fucking California!"
- •Bamboozled"Niggas IS a beautiful thing." .... Years from now, this will go down in history as Spike Lee's greatest film. It's brilliant, uncomfortable to watch at times and funny. And stars famous tap dancer Savion Glover. You HAVE to see the film to understand its context. You can't just go by a picture of a summary.
- •25th Hour"I need you to make me ugly." Another Spike joint that was dope as fuck! And the first film to talk about the Sept 11th attacks and film ground zero after the tragedy.
- •Citizen KaneThis is one of those movies you hear is supposed to be AMAZINGLY MIND BLOWINGLY GREAT! I watched it with critical eyes like "this can't be THAT dope." No, I was wrong. This movie deserves the respect. I jizzed on the screen.
- •Half-Baked"This horse is a Diabetic!" You're damn right it's on my list.
- •Fried Green Tomatoes"My daddy always used to say there was a separate god for children."My mom introduced me to this movie and i remember watching it over and over again as a kid.
- •The Goonies"ROV...bullet holes.... BULLET HOLES!"
- •The In Laws"Enough with the soup!"
- •The Odd Couple"Are we through with this discussion!? Cuz he already could hung myself out in the hall!"
- •Monster Sqaud"The name's Horace!"
- •The Taking Of Pelham 1 2 3No quote. Just the look that Walter Matthau gives at the end is worth the price of admission.
- •PrimerYou wanna see the best TIME TRAVEL MOVIE? See this...and also "time crimes"
- •Mystic River"God sent you another marker, He came to collect."
- •Cabin in the skyDancing. Singing. It has it all! Behind all that is a really strong message about right and wrong. Heaven and hell. It gets kinda deep and I live it