Regular Jobs Ive Had
- •Snow shovelerEast coast life. Made so extra money movies and clothes when I was a kid. Sometimes I'll still go back home and shovel for random people to make a few bucks. Always good to help and stay active.
- •Video store employeeTLA Video in Philadelphia. My local movie spot. The job interview was simple. "What's your favorite movie Johnnie?" I was hired. Met a LOOOOT of weirdos, assholes and freaks. But had a blast and saw a shit ton of movies.
- •Data input personI worked for my cousin who handled money for the city. I would input small and large amounts of money. I was shocked by the amounts and he'd say "It's all relative. You never really know somebodies money situation, no matter how much you input on the screen." Good lesson.
- •TelemarketerI had this job for 3 hours. I quit once a 15 year old picked up and said "How'd you get my cell number?"
- •Olive Garden Waiter
- •Apple Inc2 stores & 5 years deep in Appledom.
- •Behavior TherapistI helped kids with autism while they were in school. I taught a 9 year old kid he's ABC's! :-) Fulfilling.
- •Web ad stress testerSat in a room with 5 other guys and looked at a screen for 12 hours 5 days a week. Fun.
- •Furniture moverI quit. People are so mean to blue collar workers for NO reason.