Top 10 Songs That Will Turn My Black Ass White in a Heartbeat
The title says it. #music #whitepeople #blackpeople #songs #barsongs
- •Philadelphia Freedom by #EltonJohnI hear this song and my Philly pride has to show. That drum beat in the back, the guitar. My lips tucks under my teeth and my shoulder starts pumpin'. I can't stop it. The whiteness overcomes me.
- •Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da by #TheBeatlesWho doesn't wanna sing nonsense words once in a while on trippin' LSD? White people are free! And when I here this song...for a moment...so am I. So. Am. I. Let's all get in a big circle and sing this song like we don't care if rents due tomorrow!
- •Bohemian Rhapsody by #QueenOver time, this song creeped into my black soul and made love to it. At first I thought this song was weird and stupid. But after a couple shots with a cute girl named Cathy...this song has merit! The nuances, the storytelling is amazing! It's pretty much a theatre piece.
- •I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing by #AerosmithIf you grew up in the 90's this song was the shit. And EVERY CUTE GIRL LOVED THAT YOU KNEW IT. So yea, I loved it cuz I liked titties.
- •Don't Stop Believing by #JourneyI can feel the melanin in my body slowly departing from my body every time I hear this song. It's an unstoppable force of whiteness. Even TRICK DADDY puts this shit on repeat!
- •American Pie by #DonMcLeanMy ex girlfriend in high school swore up and down that I didn't really know this song. I swore to her I did and LOVED the song. We broke up. She didn't wanna date a liar.
- •This Love by #MaroonFiveGive me my 2002 H&M bellbottoms, tight ass thermal shirt and tan scully. This was me...in 2002. Proud.
- •Anything by #HansZimmer
- •I Like Big Butts by #SirMixalotSong was written by a black man but white people, let tell you something... Yall have taken this song and claimed as your own. Every word? Known! WITH choreography WHILE drinking. That takes talent.
- •Mr. Blue Sky by #ELOFist pump. Fist. Pump #FistPump