BAFFLING THINGS THAT I SEE SO OFTEN
I used to see these things and remark about how crazy/ridiculous they were.... But now I don't even notice anymore
- •People having their headshots taken on the side of the road.See this once a week, easy.
- •People who actually hold the cell phone up to their face/ear and talk while driving.You can hold hot plastic on your cheek, with one hand steering, while risking a $385 fine..... OR just hit speakerphone.
- •Pot dispensaries with valet service.Seems so out of place for so many reasons.
- •That video game commercial where Kate Upton is screaming a battle cry while charging into war on a horseShe looks serious, and the game looks serious - it would seem they are being serious. Baffling.
- •Vacuum repair shops.Honestly can't believe a company can get by strictly on local vaccuum failure. How is this sustainable? I could understand if there was ONE vaccuum repair guy in LA. Sure. He could probably pull it. But hundreds of vaccuum repair guys? C'mon.
- •No kid has ever landed a skateboarding trickNot when I'm watching