Best Greek Islands, the Accessible Ones
@arimelber if you guys only have a week, I'd fly to the first island & fly home from the last one; skip the long boat ride in/out of Athens.
- 1.Santorini --> FolegandrosFly to Santorini and take a boat to Folegandros. Maybe stay a night in Santorini to recover, plus it's stunning. Cliffs, different colored sand beaches, sunsets out of Life of Pi. But also a cruise ship port, so, you know. Folegandros is the opposite: desolate, barely developed. A smattering of villages and wonderfully spare beaches. Pretty much couples and families only; no bros or beer bongs here.
- 2.AmorgosBeautiful, remote, quiet. Where they filmed The Big Blue.
- 3.[Paros - if you extend your stay.]99 problems but a beach ain't one.
- 4.MykonosBustling, touristy, euro in the best way and epic all-day / all-night dance parties on the beach. Has an airport so you can fly home from here.
- 5.OR, reverse the order above if you want to start with the party and go more and more chill through the week.