MY WEEKEND TRIP TO MONTEREY
@laurenfinley and I took a trip this weekend to Monterey Bay, CA. Here is what we did:
- •The first thing anyone should do when they visit Monterey is go to the aquarium.These things to the right look like they are straight out of a Dr. Seuss book.
- •We then walked along the shoreline, through Cannery Row and past Fisherman's Wharf.
- •In the afternoon we took a trip down 17-Mile Drive.The coast is beautiful and the drive is worth it, even if the Lone Cypress is a little overrated.
- •We watched Saturday's sunset from the rocky shore.
- •On Sunday, we hiked in gorgeous Point Lobos State Reserve.Pictures can not do this place justice. We saw harbor seals, sea otters, and a peregrine falcon.