TOP FOURTEEN THINGS ABOUT LIVING IN NEW YORK CITY
Why fourteen things? No particular reason. Also, no particular order.
- •The street grid (how easy...for the most part)
- •People. All shapes and sizes.
- •Sandwiches. All kinds of sandwiches.
- •The general attitude
- •Grey's Papaya (yes, there is still ONE left...)
- •Residents' ability to ignore the fact that everything has (at least once) been covered in urine.
- •The subways. (Also please see urine reference above)
- •Anything you might need tends to be open after midnight.
- •History on every block. Look it up!
- •It's home. Always has been. Always will be.
- •* Bonus (will be hated by many) - THE METS!!!