Lunches my coworker and I eat
Amy (my coworker) & I are always hungry. I don't think we ever actually have a real meal, we just put random snacks together and say it's a real meal.
- •Popcorn & M&MsOr whatever candy we can find. We just had this "lunch" right now
- •Caramel & ApplesWe have a small Apple fridge in our office from a local business called Apple-a-Day who delivers a months worth of apples in this tiny fridge on the counter. So we always bring caramel for them.. And then usually eat popcorn
- •French fries and ice creamThere's a Dairy Queen across from our parking lot and we usually walk to get a sundae and fries to dip them in ice cream.
- •YoYakimaIt's froyo. We have this theory that it you put a bunch of fruits before you put any sweet chocolate syrup or candies in it—it's a healthy lunch.
- •ThaiYakima Thai cuisine has the best Thai food. We always get spicy fried rice. It's freaking hot! But so good! *this is an actual meal with chicken and veggies
- •JapaneseWe get New York Teriyaki like once or twice a week. Best Japanese food in Yakima! *this is an actual meal usually with chicken and veggies
- •Chips & salsaWe get this often too
- •SaladWe usually dread this day.. But as you can see from the above food items we have to have this included in our meal plans.