THINGS I DID THE MORNING I MULLED OVER MY FIRST LIST
- •Lookedat The List. Mostly BJ Novak's lists, friends' lists & trending lists. Fascinating stuff. - Johnny Carson voice
- •Ate1 English muffin, 1 mandarin orange and a piece of hotel chocolate.
- •Read4 pages in a book on meditation. This is the closest I've come to meditating.
- •Textedwith a girlfriend about her compromised debit card. It was used at a sub shop. Not a Subway sandwich shop.
- •WatchedNY1. Seriously it's the best local news program. Pat, Jamie, Roger. The best!
- •Shoppedon line and bought a throw for my couch. Salmon colored herring bone.
- •Dancedwith my husband because he started it. Hard to deny the power of Katrina & The Waves' Walking On Sunshine.
- •Playedwith new kitten, Orson. He's a polydactyl kitty aka a Hemingway cat. He's all thumbs.
- •Acknowledgeda Brian Eno quote my husband shared with me. "The first Velvet Underground album only sold 10,000 copies, but everyone who bought it formed a band." - Brian Eno