WHAT I FEEL WHILE WATCHING NOTRE DAME FOOTBALL GAMES
- •Embarrassment. Especially when I scream when ND drops the ball in a buffalo wings restaurant when no one else was watching the game.
- •Contempt. At everyone else who hates ND. Unfairly.
- •Bad ass. Can that be an emotion? Whenever ND makes an awesome play.
- •Lucky. Yep, most of the time I just feel lucky that ND is hanging on by the skin of their teeth.
- •Rage. When someone suggests ND hasn't played anyone tough. Excuse me, show me your favorite team's tough schedule.
- •Frustration. It's like we don't want to win! The fumbles. The face masks. The off sides.
- •Love. Nothing but the never ending love thee Notre Dame.
- •Blind optimism. Maybe we can just win with the luck of the Irish?????