Do You Want to be Good at Your Job?
Here's some advice from a few third graders.
- •"If you want to be good at your job you need to be nice to the people around you. You also don't want to gossip about other people. You also don't want to throw things at other people. You want to be nice to your customers and listen to their complaints. Don't yell at them even if you think they are wrong." - Tori
- •"If you want to be good at your job you have to be kind to other people. If you are a hard worker you won't have a problem with your boss. If you don't want to be fired than you need to do everything that your boss says. If you help others you can have a friend when you are working." - Ryan
- •"If you want to be good at your job you want to get a job that you know a lot of things about it. If you want to be good at your job you need to have kindness in your heart. You also need to be honest. It's good if you a lot of experience in your job." - Harry
- •"If you want to be a good scientist you need to know how to collect data and use new data to delete the old data! You must know how to deal with electronics and special tools. You must be willing to share your data with others and they'll give you their data too. Just have good behavior and you will be ready." - Travis
- •"If you want to be good at your job you should be nice and kind. YOu should try to have fun by trying to become friends with the people you work with. You should learn all about the job and the rules. Ask questions if you are confused, don't just guess. Try to be happy a lot." - Katie