NFL Coaches: Trust Them, Don't Trust Them
This list started as a result of asking myself if I can take Rob Ryan seriously. Then it turned into a list of some other NFL coaches I trust or don't trust.
- •Mike McCarthyI don't trust him. Based on the NFC Championship in 2015 and mostly on how he throws this challenge flag.
- •Chuck PaganoHe looks sad here. But I trust him. He's been through a lot.
- •John HarbaughYes. I trust John Harbaugh. I don't trust his brother.
- •Jim HarbaughJohn's brother. Not in the NFL anymore. Do not trust him. Trust his Twitter feed though.
- •Rob RyanI don't trust him. I read this article by Jenny Vrentas today and I can't take him seriously. http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2016/05/26/rob-rex-ryan-buffalo-bills-interview-nfl
- •Jim CaldwellI trust Jim Caldwell to be always very Jim Caldwellish.
- •Chip KellyI don't trust him. I can't take him seriously in the NFL.
- •Jeff FisherI sorta trust Chris Burke. I do not trust Jeff Fisher.
- •Jason GarrettI don't trust Jason Garett! I don't. I couldn't put my finger on it but then this GIF summed it up well.
- •Bill BelichickExcellent coach. Brilliant. I don't trust him. I do not trust him.
- •Pete CarrollI trust Pete Carroll so much. I would trust him with my life.