Why I Don't Do Fantasy Football
Because every year I'm asked to.
- •17 weeks of angst over winning/losing sounds...like not much fun.
- •Players I would like to pick are on rival football teams.I can't, in good conscience, root for Todd Gurley. I can't do it.
- •Competition makes me sassy and sometimes mean.
- •I don't want to be bad at it.I am prideful.
- •I will never cheer against any Seattle Seahawk ever.Sorry Antonio Brown. You scored a million fantasy points (or whatever) for me but you did it against Richard Sherman so, I'm mad about that.
- •Oh wait. Just kidding. Richard Sherman won't let that happen.