CLEAN PROGRAM DAY 2 RECAP
Omg I'm so flattered for your list request! Thanks for thinking of me @esther when you think about the clean program. If this gets more than two hearts I'll be shocked. Hmm...let me think
- •It started out kind of rocky because while I was sleeping my @jennikonner ratted me out to @ale that my pretzels I found at erewhon that tastes like bird seed but still I was psyched about because I thought they were clean approved are in fact unclean. See attached
- •I got over that bump in the road though because these smoothies! I love these shakes better than regular food!I daydream about smoothie recipes.
- •I have a new appreciation for water. I had a sparkling arrowhead water today and it was strangely satisfyingI think my taste buds are adjusting I only want the clean food now.
- •I'm thinking about food differently.I think of sugar and pasta as "the man" and it's my job to stick it to the man by eating raw almonds.
- •For lunch I had leftover kale salad and brown rice pastaYou know what's cool about kale? It actually tastes good as leftovers.
- •I had another matcha tea in the afternoonI need it becauSe I'm basically addicted to food and ordering food and leaving my office and going and getting a coffee or a smoothie or whatever. If I didn't go order something I would probably have a panic attack. There's an amazing tea store near my office and I'm friends with everyone that works there. It's like cheers but for tea! Not really but I still like saying hi to all my tea dogs.
- •For dinner I made another shake.I found a new ingredient called coconut manna. I have no idea what the difference is between this and coconut oil. Also cashew butter. I put a lot of fat in the shakes but if I didn't I wouldn't be able to get through it.
- •The clean program has a support website that's like Facebook. You can post comments and stuff.I put my picture up there and posted a few clean related jokes. I might be a loser on this bitch but I'll win that motherfucker in five minutes I was born to kill on that thing.
- •That's about it i feel weird writing about this!