EZEKIEL BREADS, RANKED
@bjnovak thanks for the list request! Keep sending me the requests okay?
- 1.The OG Ezekiel bread a/k/a the orange one
- 2.The OG with sesame seeds a/k/a the green oneWorks with pizza for some reason as well as all your nut butters
- 3.The cinnamon raisin a/k/a the purple oneThe king of breakfast. Gives me the 70's vibes
- 4.The pitaGood for changing it up and getting middle eastern on things when you're midway through your third week of weight watchers.
- 5.The hamburger bunIf you're single, bring these and some veggie burgers to the next barbecue you're invited to and get ready for the digits!
- 6.The hot dog bunSame as above but bring tofu pups! Wait maybe don't do this one. Bring turkey dogs maybe!
- 7.The english muffinsNot bad if you burn them a bit
- 8.The tortillasThey're not great but you'll be glad they're around for week 7 or later of weight watchers if you're still in the game.
- 9.The pastas/the cereals/whatever else they makeTake a hard pass on all of them.