HOW I MAKE THE NEW ORLEANS STYLE ICED COFFEE THAT MAKES YOU SEE THE JESUS
- •To start with, you need a nice cold brew coffee computerI went with the oxo because i liked how all the pieces nest for when you have to put it to bed. It costs 50 bucks I got it on amazon
- •Then you need the original cafe du monde coffee and chicory blendI can't believe I'm giving you guys my secret recipe I must be a stupid. I buy this at whole foods.
- •I cold brew the coffee for 12 hoursNot a minute more not a minute less. If you do it right it will look like motor oil when it's done. There's a million ratios I just follow the recipe that oxo recommends which is 10 ounces of coffee and 5 cups of water
- •Okay are you ready?I get a big cup of ice and then add 2 ounces of the cold brew concentrate and four ounces of water.
- •Then I add 1 teaspoon of dark maple syrupIt's starting to get good
- •And finally, I add three or four tablespoons of this coconut cream almond milk vegan half and half from Califia farmsAn incredible deal at 10 calories per tablespoon I shouldn't be telling you my secrets!
- •I'm excited for all of you it's gonna be a great summer