HOW TO DECIDE WHAT TO ORDER AT A RESTAURANT
@richardrushfield thanks for the list request I'm so honored that you thought of me! Hmmm let me think....
- •Ask yourself what you're in the mood for?If you can't decide what you're in the mood for maybe give your tummy a rub? Or use the breathing technique that I just learned from @ouizoid. Can't hurt.
- •Always only order what's in seasonOnce you learn to only order what's in season you'll always have the best thing at the table. You'll probably feel healthier too. Here's a handy chart I just googled for you http://bit.ly/1H1i16Y
- •Don't reinvent the wheelDon't go to a steakhouse and order fish. Unless you're at a very special restaurant just try to hit base hits up the middle.
- •Once in awhile break rule #3You might be pleasantly surprised and this can lead to a real ordering break through.
- •If the restaurant has a real wood oven make sure whatever you order was cooked in itDon't screw this one up
- •If the waiter says something like "the chef is excited about x", then get that🎤🎤The chef is excited🎤🎤. This has to be a good thing
- •If you have to pay for bread it will always be the best bread ever.Like the biscuits at gulfstream
- •Always get the sundae
- •Okay have fun out there don't do anything I wouldn't doI DO EVERYTHING HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH