I'M A CONTESTANT ON SUPERMARKET SWEEP: BED BATH & BEYOND. HERE'S WHAT I GRAB IN 3 MINUTES
Hmmmmm let me think AND THANK YOU FOR ASKING ME @LizDawson
- 1.I love tervis tumblers because they keep drinks hot or cold and they are see through so you can show off your gorgeous smoothie work on Instagram so that would be my first grab
- 2.I bought a TEMPUR PEDIC pillow this year it was a small fortune but I love it it's worth it. The one i have is a cool gel model it has some material that's probably giving me cancer but it's important to me that I don't feel hot on my face so it still gets my recommendation.
- 3.I love my spiralizer for making zucchini into pasta.....definitely worth getting if you don't have one already. On week nights I like to buy my sauces from Italian restaurants (most will sell you a small container for cheap) and you can have a healthy dinner on the table in two minutes
- 4.DO NOT BUY THIS NINJA BLENDERTwo parents from my school royally destroyed their hands with it last year. They both had to go the hospital and were in bandages for months. Two incidents same blender.
- 5.I don't think I answered this question correctly because I don't think I would grab this stuff as I already have them all but this is all I remember about bed bath and beyond.
- 6.Ask me for more lists everybody!