LEADING WITH EMPATHY
This is my first Easter egg because in three weeks when the newbies are going through my old ones they are gonna stumble upon this title and click on it and see this list of FANTASY DOGS I WANT:
- •This delicious goldendoodle I met todayThis is a top of the line F1B. A genetic freak of cute. Id steal him but this a Vegas dog
- •A set of borzoii die for borzois. So elegant. Imagine how graceful I'll look when I'm walking by all the loser real estate agents on canon who are tv stars now and I've got these three lover boys on beautiful red leather leashes with me and I'm in my new j crew suit I just bought. They're gonna be so jealous. Not really because they gettin all the money now but never the less. Im gonna look hot.
- •The hulkBecause I'm stupid.
- •A puliAlmost pulled the trigger on one of these. Very cool but I don't think people will get "it" when i take them on a walk across the street to the century city mall. These are more like an outpost or maybe a Los Feliz dog. Just a vibe I get.
- •A black puliBecause you can't only have one puli once you've had a puli. If this isn't a title for a memoir by a puli breeder I've never heard one
- •Been wanting a pair of greyhound beasts forever. They're like Ferraris. And if you get two, it's like you have two Ferraris.
- •A Pomeranian. Because they're adorable. But only one that's been really bred down from a reputable breeder in New England not these awful Pomona county Pom poms I'm seeing all over the place. By the way I don't like this pic but this just a beta no one ever gonna see it but us early adopters.
- •Mutant huge chihuahuas. Whenever I'm cruising petfinder and see one of these monsters I go berserk. And they're so hard to find because there's always a million tiny chihuahuas on petfinder but only like one of these jackpot dogs.
- •Okay I'm going to bed now. Keep looking for my Easter egg dog posts I'm planning on dropping a lot of 'em because dogs.PS I WOULD NEVER BUY A DOG ADOPT DONT SHOP BUT JUST CUZ YOURE ON A DIET DOESNT MEAN YOU CANT LOOK AT THE ROLLS IN THE BAKERY OKAY BYE