MY SPECIAL MEAL AT KYOTOFU FUJINO RESTAURANT IN KYOTO WTH PICS
This was in the top floor of a department store in the train station in Kyoto it's all tofu!
- •This is the dinner it was 50 dollars
- •This was my favorite course it's fried tofu
- •This was delicious it's called yubaOkay to put soy sauce
- •This was like egg drop soup!
- •This was the simmered tofu hotpot
- •I don't know what this is but it was my second favorite
- •A light broth look how pretty!
- •Tofu cheesecake with black sesame graham cracker crust!
- •Soy ice creamNot included in meal I ordered it on my own which took quite a bit of dialogue because they didn't understand that I wanted two desserts.
- •Matcha tea serviceWhat a fabulous CLIMAX to my special tofu meal in Kyoto