MY SPECIAL MEAL AT TEMPURA SHINJUKU TSUNAHACHI
I'm a tempura fanatic so when I got a solo night here in Tokyo I wanted to try to find a tempura bar. It's like a sushi bar manned by a sushi chef but instead it's a master of tempura. This was a set meal it cost 40 dollars
- •This was a recommendation of the concierge at the park HyattThis hotel is way overrated by the way.
- •Happy Passover!The guy is right in front of you and shows you in his hand the live food before he fries it. You get used to it.
- •First courseThe shrimp we just met and it's head and a squid
- •I don't know what this is but I ate it anyways.This is too hardcore for me.
- •a giant pea podFavorite course alert
- •Eggplant I think
- •A course of rice, a vegetable salad, gazpacho shooter, and a miso soupBest gazpacho soup I ever had.
- •You know the miso soup you normally don't eat?This one had the tiniest most perfect clams in it.
- •Giant clam comes right after the tiniest clams.No sauce says the chef
- •I think this is unagi
- •The finaleA tempura rock shrimp cake
- •This restaurant was next door to bic camera8 floors of electronics heaven. And sporting goods. Nothing better than burning off calories walking hrough this store after a meal like that.
- •And beauty products and electronicsLook at this face toner. It's like a body blade but for your face.
- •This is an electronic face tonerI'm buying it tomorrow I needed my passport for Tax free which I didn't have on me the guy did a demo on my arm you can really feel the toning!
- •Talk soon.