MY SPECIAL MEAL AT WABIYA KOREKIDO IN KYOTO
Our traveling companions are "foodies", and selected this restaurant that is all poultry. There's a picture of the farm in the inside of the menu and a story about how good the chickens have it.
- •Map from concierge
- •These vegetables came with a miso sauce that had chicken in it.
- •They serve this salad with no dressing just sesame seeds.
- •This is called "chicken oyster"
- •Chicken with green onion
- •Kara ageThe best version of this ever
- •Crispy chicken legs.Had I known I would have just ordered a bucketful of these for dinner.
- •There are a few more courses I'll post when I find them
- •Have a great day!