THINGS I'M INTO LATELY
Inspired by @sophia
- •Matcha lattesI covered this on another list but I wanna be the expert on this subject while it's still new to the Americas. Coffee shops should have to call on me to test their matcha lattes.
- •The Instagram account @matchacreationsAre you kidding me with this noise?????
- •The maca me nuts smoothie at clover on la breaI have all the same ingredients at home and I try to recreate it but it's impossible.
- •The holiday smoothie at beamingIt's the persimmons that makes it.
- •Recreating the petit trois omelettePerfecting this took over my body for a week or two.
- •The keep cupIt's a great shape something about starting your drink around the house and then putting the top on appeals to me.
- •Kite hill vegan chive cream cheeseI'm an east coast Jewish transplant and can't tell the difference between this and the real deal. Incredible!
- •Rise nation on la breaCovered this on another list but worth mentioning again. It's like a harder version of spinning and no saddle!
- •SERIAL SEASON 2 IS OUT!!I'm already hooked on this kook bring it!
- •Gap t-shirtsI wanted to like American apparel because they are made here but these fit me better so there you have it.
- •Getting all my stuff ready the night beforeI spend the whole night getting ready for the next day and now I enjoy a stress free life
- •Waking up super early to workoutGetting it out of the way is the way if you're half asleep it's better
- •What things are you into that you forgot to write on @sophia 's list?