TV I WATCHED WITH MY PARENTS GROWING UP
🎤🎤 @sophia Memories light the corner of my mind ps this is list number 💯 for me🎤🎤
- •Every weeknight without fail my family would eat dinner together at 6pm sharp while watching the newlywed game and entertainment tonight back to back.
- •Real People was a big one in our house. I think they interviewed people doing weird awesome stuff but I don't remember much? Like a family that had their television powered by an electric bicycle and if the kids wanted to watch tv they had to go into the basement and log some time on the bike
- •That's Incredible was ABC's answer to Real People and i loved it.
- •My father and I loved Saturday night live which he would tape and we would watch together Sunday morning over bagels.
- •The Love Boat and Fantasy Island was a delicious one-two punch.
- •Also Lifestyles of the rich and famous 🙏🏼💰🙏🏼
- •I had my own tv in my room from a very young age it was rad
- •My parents are divorced now