WHATS YOUR POWER UP MOVIE ➕
I'm looking for a new one please holler at me.
- •Country StrongThe endings a huge bummer but so what when she's all "that's how it's done honey" that's how I do shit too. You think I'm a gentle bird and then it's my turn to get mine and I knock you the fuck out and then go back to my house and cry but so what I'm country strong
- •8 mileA nice companion to country strong. I love when he's all "I'm outie". It reminds me of my Twitter account. This movie is perfect.
- •FootlooseWhen this movie came out I asked my parents if I could get my haircut like Kevin bacon and they said no but I did it anyway and it was the most trouble I had ever gotten into in my life up to that point. Because of the disobedience. But who cares everybody cut footloose is how I see it.
- •Any hbo sports 24/7 boxing specialIf you hate sports these are still gonna get you fired up
- •What's yours don't leave me hanging please
- •The RockSuggested by @dev
- •Dirty DancingThe perfect movie. Nothing is bad when it is on.Suggested by @doesntmattr
- •Stick ItIt's not called gymnicetics.Suggested by @sam
- •Top Gun"That's right, Iceman, I am dangerous." "This is what I call a target rich environment." "Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."Suggested by @kelly
- •The HangoverIt makes me want to go HAM on life. And also go to Vegas. But I hate Vegas so mostly just to go HAM.Suggested by @stamos
- •Erin BrockovichIf she can take down a multi-million dollar company, I can handle LA traffic.Suggested by @hollis
- •RudyPerhaps the best slow clap of all time, when Rudy take the field, I am reminded of all the good in this world.Suggested by @MissBicks
- •RudySuggested by @vp
- •Psychoinspires me to live free and reminds me that a complicated relationship with my mom is okaySuggested by @esther
- •MulanLET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESSSuggested by @sally
- •Miracle"A bruise on the leg is a hell of a long way from the heart, candy ass."Suggested by @shantaroo
- •Transformers: the Movie (1985)36-year-old me still gets as hype as six-year-old me when Prime's shuttle lands at Autobot City and it's a full-on one-man Decepticon ass-kickin' fest.Suggested by @kflinn1