BEST STAR WARS MOVIES 1-6
- 1.EP5 - The Empire Strikes BackGives us hope for JJ that when George Lucas doesn't write the monologue or direct it turns out best.
- 2.EP4 - A New HopeHard to beat the original. Yes, it has its problems but is groundbreaking for everything it started.
- 3.EP3 - Revenge of the SithThis one moves higher on the list than most people would put it almost entirely based on the Matthew Stover novelization. The book shows you just how good these movies could have been if Lucas wasn't trying to show off his digital dreams. The conversations between Palpatine and Anakin give much more comfortable context behind his road to the dark side. EP3 should have been split into two movies and EP1 and EP2 combined into one.
- 4.EP5 - Return of the JediStill a classic but wanted them to come up with something better than Death Star Part 2.
- 5.EP1 - The Phantom MenaceI have less of a problem with Jar Jar than most but let's be perfectly clear: he is the Phantom Menace. Perhaps my favorite light saber fight in any of the movies
- 6.EP2 - Attack of the ClonesThere is so much that is wrong with this movie and it starts with the title. When did the Clones attack? Actually not until EP3. The dialogue between Anakin and Padme may be amongst the worst in motion picture history (I don't like sand, sand is coarse) http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2tLf1JO5bvE