ONE TOO CLEVER COUNTRY SONG TITLES (WITH TWO TOO MANY PARENTHESES) ➕
Simple formula: "Setup (Punchline)"
- •"She Got The Goldmine (I Got the Shaft)"Jerry Reed
- •"I'm Gonna Hire a Wino (To Decorate Our Home)"David FrizzellSuggested by @sloan
- •"What Made Milwaukee Famous (Has Made a Loser Out of Me)"Jerry Lee Lewis - suggested by @jz
- •"She Still Comes Around (To Love What's Left of Me)"Jerry Lee Lewis
- •"Drownin' My Troubles (Till They've Learned How To Swim)"Hank Thompson
- •"I'm Just an Old Chunk of Coal (But I'm Gonna Be a Diamond Someday)"Billy Joe Shaver