THINGS MY FRIEND JOSH SAYS ABOUT HIS AWESOME DAD, WHOSE BIRTHDAY IS TODAY.
- •He's kind of a big deal.
- •He's nice to everyone. Even people he doesn't like (but they'd never know since he's so nice to them).
- •He never puts himself first. Unless it's to be first on the scene to help someone.
- •He taught me to always remember that Elvis is king and the Yankees suck.
- •Always be in a position to have options.
- •Know how to mow the lawn, drive a stick, and shave.
- •Never dabble. If you're gonna do something, do it.
- •He's got a library named after him.